Please ensure that your child:-
Arrives to school at 8:30 a.m. and is in his/her form room by 8:45 a.m. every day for registration;
- If your child is going to be absent or late please inform the office straight away.
- If your child arrives late, before 9:00 a.m. (before registers close) he/she must get a late mark from their form tutor.
- If your child arrives late after 9:00 a.m. (after registers close) he/ she must get a late mark from the office.
Has the correct uniform;
- Grey kurta shalwar/jubba for boys and a white hat.
- Grey shalwar kameez/grey pinafore with a long sleeved grey top for girls and a white scarf.
- Grey cardigan/jumper.
- Black pumps to wear inside.
- Sensible footwear.
- Outdoor coat.
Refrains from any hairstyles and fashions that are not part of the uniform ;
- For boys short back and sides, mohicans, wedges are not allowed.
- High buns are not allowed for girls.
Does not bring any of the following to school;
- Fizzy drinks / sports drinks, chewing gum, chocolates or sweets.
- Sweets and chocolates are permitted in a Friday only.
- More than one packet of crisps per day.
- Unnecessary items or valuables to school.
The fees for 2021/2022 will be £1600. The full balance can be paid in full at the start of the year.. The full balance can be paid in full at the start of the year. Those parents wishing to pay in instalments can do so.
Fee can be paid in one of two ways :
- A lump sum of £1600 at the beginning of the year (02/09/2022) .
- Ten monthly payments as ten standing orders of £160 per month from 1st September 2021 to 1st June 2022.